If you are interested in the content of this blog then join us on Facebook and follow Radio Free Cornwall.

13.9.15

#Corbyn on Cornwall

Congratulations to Jeremy Corbyn on his election to Labour leader. This is just a quick to post to remind everyone, and perhaps especially Mr Corbyn, of his past support for Cornish issues, and in particular the creation of a Cornish Assembly.

(notice the first name on the list of supporters)

Well before this I did receive an e-mail from him in which he expressed support for the recognition of the Cornish people and the creation of an assembly, but I can't for the life of me put my hands on it now. I'm pretty sure I posted it on the Cornwall 24 forum but I can't seem to find it any more. If anybody else has any luck I'd be most grateful. 

For further comment on the election please read:




No comments: