If you are interested in the content of this blog then join us on Facebook and follow Radio Free Cornwall.


We, The Crown Estate...

Escheats FAQ: "We, The Crown Estate, (through our solicitors Burges Salmon) deal with all cases of escheat throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland, except for Cornwall and an area known as the County Palatine of Lancaster (which includes parts of Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Cumbria). In these cases, escheat is dealt with by the Duchy of Cornwall and the Duchy of Lancaster."

No comments: