If you are interested in the content of this blog then join us on Facebook and follow Radio Free Cornwall.

8.7.09

Cornish Republican Bloggers needed

Republic -the campaign for an elected head of state- is looking for guest bloggers to write articles of about 700 words for their excellent blog. After a brief initial contact they have assured me that articles on the Duchy of Cornwall concerning constitutional issues would be most welcome.

Republicanism from a Cornish perspective has here a golden opportunity to make its voice heard.

Their contact details can be found here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Welsh nationalist I prefere the Queen of England than the President of France. I don't like the English monarchy but I don't trust a British President. Smells too much of Jacobinism to me! Better let sleeping dogs lie.

cornubian said...

Why have either Sarko or the Queen? Its not a choice of either or.