If you are interested in the content of this blog then join us on Facebook and follow Radio Free Cornwall.

24.6.09

The blue vote blues 2

For a taste of Tory opinion on the Cornish question have a look at the response received below from Ashley Fox MEP for the South West.
Thank you for your email which I read with interest.

As a Member of the European Parliament I am pleased to say that it is not within my power to interfere with the Constitutional arrangements of the United Kingdom. As it happens, I do not support any form of devolved assembly for Cornwall nor for the Cornish to be recognised as a national minority.

Yours sincerely
Ashley Fox

So with the news that David Camerons new European parliamentary group is already on the brink of collapse I ask again what use are the Tories to Kernow?

No comments: